Tien for the anastrozole bodybuilding is used to treat infections of moderate to severe currents, caused by susceptible to aerobic and anaerobic microorganisms. And also for the empirical treatment of infectious process before defining its bacterial pathogens
Tien is indicated for the treatment of:
- Lower respiratory infections, including pneumonia, bronchitis, as well as exacerbation of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae and of Haemophilus influenzae ;
- Intra-abdominal infections, including acute gangrenous and perforated appendix, including complicated by peritonitis caused by Streptococcus Group D, including of Enterococcus faecalis , a group of Streptococcus viridans ; of Escherichia coli, of Klebsiella pneumoniae, of Pseudomonas aeruginosa, of Bacteroides spp. , Including V.fragilis, B.distasonis , B.intermedius, B.thetaiotaomicron; andFusobacterium spp. , and Peptostreptococcus spp.
- Infections of the skin and soft tissues, including abscess, phlegmon, infected ulcers and wound infections caused by of Staphylococcus aureus , including penicillinase-producing strains; of Streptococcus pyogenes; Streptococcus Group D, including Enterococcus faecalis; Spp Acinetobacter. , Including A.calcoaceticus; Citrobacter spp .; Escherichia coli, Enterobacter cloacae, Klebsiella pneumoniae , Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Bacteroides spp., Including B.fragilis .
- Gynecologic infections, including postpartum endomyometritis caused by Streptococcus group , including Enterococcus faecalis; Escherichia coli; Klebsiella pneumoniae; Bacteroides intermedius andPeptostreptococcus spp .
- Hypersensitivity to any component of the drug, other beta-lactam antibiotics, penicillins and cephalosporins.
- When using lidocaine hydrochloride as a solvent administration of the drug is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to amide anesthetics local action and in patients with severe shock and intracardiac conduction blockade.
- Patients with creatinine clearance less than 20 mL / min / 1.73 m 2 .
- Children up to 12 years.Carefully:
- pseudomembranous colitis anastrozole bodybuilding
- Patients with a history of gastrointestinal disease.
- Patients with creatinine clearance of 20 to 70 ml / min / 1.73 m 2 .
- Patients with central nervous system diseases.Use of the drug during pregnancy and lactation:
Studies using tienama for i / m administration in pregnant women has been conducted, the drug should therefore be used during pregnancy only if the benefit of treatment justifies the potential risk to the fetus.
Imipenem is found in breast human milk. If the application tienama deemed necessary, breast-feeding should be discontinued in breast milk.
Use in pediatric patients:
In children older than 12 years, the drug is used for the same indications as in adults.
Data on the efficacy and safety of tienama for i / m administration in children under 12 years are not enough.
Use in elderly patients:
In clinical studies the efficacy and safety tienama with the / m introduction of the elderly over 65 years old are not different from those of a younger age in people. However, considering the characteristic of this age group is reduced function of the cardiovascular system, liver, kidneys, and the presence of comorbidities and concomitant drug therapy, care should be taken in dose selection, adhering to the lower limits of the recommended doses. It is advisable to monitor renal excretory function.
Dosage and administration:
The dosing recommendations given tienama mipenema amount to be administered. Tienama dosage for adults and children 12 years of age is determined depending on the location and severity of infection, as well as the sensitivity of the pathogen anastrozole bodybuilding renal function and body weight of the patient. In patients with lower respiratory tract infections, skin and appendages, and gynecological infections recommended introduction tienama (500 mg imipenem) every 12 hours, and patients with intra-abdominal infections -. 750 mg imipenem every 12 hours for
a total daily dose by intramuscular administration should not exceed 1.5 g of imipenem. If there is a need for higher doses of the drug, it should be used intravenous route of administration.
The duration of treatment depends on the type of pathogen and severity of the disease caused by it, the treatment is usually continued for at least two days after disappearance of all symptoms of an infectious disease. Safety and efficacy of treatment over 14 days has not been established.
Thienyl be administered deep into large muscles (such as the gluteal muscles or lateral thigh muscles), with obligatory test aspiration to avoid contact with the drug in the lumen of the vessel.
In patients with a creatinine clearance ≥ 20 ml / min / 1,73m 2 thien for intramuscular injections may be administered, without reducing the dosage.
Preparation of solution:
The solution tienama for intramuscular injection is prepared by dissolving a sterile powder in a vial 1% lidocaine hydrochloride (without epinephrine), or water for injection or saline, as indicated in the Table.The prepared solution is white or slightly yellow color.
Stability tienama dosage form for intramuscular injection:
The preparation in the form of a dry powder must be stored at a temperature not higher than 25 ° C.
The prepared solution should be used within an hour.
Thienyl intramuscular injection can not be mixed or added to other antibiotics.
Tien is generally well tolerated. In clinical studies showed thienyl same tolerability as cefazolin, cefotaxime and cephalothin. Side effects as a rule, do not require discontinuation of therapy and are usually transient and Just noticeable; serious side effects are rare.
The most common side effects are tienama: Local reactions The most frequent of the reported local reactions were pain at the site of administration. Allergic reactions Rash, pruritus, urticaria, erythema multiforme, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, angioedema, toxic epidermal necrolysis (rare), exfoliative dermatitis (rarely), candidiasis, fever, including dosage, anaphylactic reactions. The reactions of the gastro-intestinal tract Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, staining of the teeth and / or tongue. As in the case of treatment by almost all broad-spectrum antibiotics, there were reports of pseudomembranous colitis.
- The reactions of the central nervous system as well as in the treatment of other antibiotics of the beta-lactams, with the / m introduction tienama described cases of side effects from the central nervous system in the form of myoclonus, and seizures. Normally, such phenomena are observed in patients with CNS (brain injuries, or a history of seizures) and / or in patients with impaired renal function, although isolated cases were reported in patients without CNS disease. To avoid complications it is necessary to strictly adhere to the recommended dosage and treatment regimen (see section “Dosage and method of application.”), And in patients with established convulsive disorder should continue taking anticonvulsants.
- Changes in laboratory parameters blood – decrease in the number of red blood cells, hemoglobin level, and hematocrit, eosinophilia , leukocytosis and leukopenia, thrombocytosis anastrozole bodybuilding and thrombocytopenia, prolonged prothrombin time.
- liver enzymes – an increase in serum transaminases, bilirubin and / or serum alkaline phosphatase.
- The excretory system – increase in serum levels of urea and creatinine. Possible eritrotsit-, leykotsit-, cylinder- and bacteriuria.